Thursday, February 21, 2013

11 WEEKS



How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain? Still don't know yet. My next doctors appointment is week 13! <3
Maternity Clothes? I finally ordered a Maxi dress to cater to the future growing belly. I am still wearing my regular clothes now, although I have opted for more flowy blouses and tanks to hide the slight beer baby bulge. 
Stretch Marks? Still in the clear. 
Sleep: Well this has been affected by my newest "symptom". Sharp lower abdominal pains. They are so painful they wake me up at night. There were a few nights I laid in bed for hours kind of rocking in pain. 
Best moment this week: Eating CRAWFISH! 
Miss Anything? Alcohol. Holy crap do I miss alcohol. I was not a HUGE drinker pre-baby, but I did enjoy my Sangria and glasses of wine. Oh and mojitos.
Movement: No movements.
Food cravings: I was at dinner with the hubby the other night and the bar area walked in with a case of rum...Let's just say I had the craziest urge to want to grab that box of rum and run! It was an awful, torturous craving. Don't judge.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was actually able to eat a burger this week, but onions still top the list for no eating.
Gender Prediction: Girl. Girl. Girl. Now I am team boy, but don't get me wrong, I have reasons I love both. I just really want a little momma's boy. 
Labor Signs: Too soon
Symptoms: All day sickness is still lingering, which doesn't make the lower abdominal pain any better, topped with the bloating. Oh and my face can't decide if it wants to be an oil slick or desert. Either way, my forehead has begun to breakout - my forehead has never been broken out in my life. I was the one or two big pimple kind of girl, never over-all little bumps. My forehead is embarassing. To top it off, all of my wonderful make-up won't stick. Primer won't help, I've tried multiple brands, translucent powder doesn't help, nothing. I've done facials, microderms, different face washes, toners, moisturizers....I spent over $200 on NEW make-up to try and see if another brand or formula would work. Nope. Now I have tons of Clinique, Revlon, Smashbox, Pur, BareMinerals, Urban Decay, etc. makeup I can't wear. At least not until my skin figures out what it wants to do. I feel like I am in some awkward ugly duckling growing phase. HA!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, other than when it comes to getting ready in the morning. That depresses me.
Looking forward to: Getting an actual baby bump and decorating the nursery.
Baby Names? Still have to be Henry the 3rd. Then baby girl is still leaning toward Claire or Adaleine, but started liking Annabelle too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo