So I recently attended a dear friend's baby shower. I must say, I am terrible at picking out gifts. You know everything they registered for is something they truly want, but you don't want to show up with just that one tiny gift, even if it did cost $70. I noticed she had registered for various bath items of different brands and decided I would make my own little "Baby Bath Basket".
I figured this way she could get all the brands, try them out, and then could buy more of the one she liked most later. With how messy baby's can get, I am sure she will use this up in no time.
1) Two Burp Cloths
2) Hooded Disney Princess Bath Towel
3) Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Fluid (Rave reviews from moms! Diaper Bag must have)
4) BabyGanics Essential Kit - Hiney Helper Diaper Rash Cream, Healin Groovy Protective Ointment, Smooth Moves Fragrance Free Daily Lotion, Foamin Fun Shampoo & Body Wash, Thick N Kleen Newborn Baby Wipes, OXO Perfect Pull Wipes Dispenser
5) Johnson & Johnson On The Go Essentials Kit - Baby Bedtime Bath & Lotion, Desitin Diaper Rash Cream (which per a geriatrics nurse, Desitin BURNS, so I wouldn't recommend using it on your baby), Baby shampoo, Baby Head-to-Toe Wash, Baby Bubble Bath & Wash, Baby Lotion
6) Baby Magic Rub A Dub Fun Tub - Gentle Baby lotion, Hair & Body wash, Calming baby bath, Rubber Duckie Bath Pouf
7) $7 Walmart Basket
It turned out really cute and very handy. She has travel size items for the diaper bag, full size for the home and various brands for testing out to her (and baby's) liking.
Everything was purchased through BabiesRUs and they were having a buy two bath products get the 3rd free, so #6 was free! Overall the total basket cost me around $65, with the burp cloths being the most expensive item.