Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 WEEKS



How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain? Haven't weighed myself yet, we don't own a scale. 
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but occasionally the pants are a bit tight. Boo.
Stretch Marks? Nada
Sleep: Sleeping well, other than having crazy freaking dreams. I am talking BIZARRE! 
Best moment this week: Won money to buy an awesome diaper bag. HA!
Miss Anything? Not feeling bloated! As usual.
Movement: No movements.
Food cravings: I had this crazy craving for Taco Bell this week, and Dunkaroos!! But fruit is still topping the list of food choices.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat and onions still. Hubby tried to cook onions and I gagged the moment they touched my tongue. So depressing! It's crazy how I can recall wonderful dishes and how they taste, but the moment I actually try to eat onions, they are repulsive. 
Gender Prediction: Still Girl.
Labor Signs: Too soon
Symptoms: Well all day sickness is back! Not cool, I thought I was in the clear. Then of course my new best friend, bloating. Started to look a tiny bit preggo this week, but to a stranger it probably looks like I ate too many cupcakes or drank one too many beers.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: Getting an actual baby bump and decorating the nursery.
Baby Names? Still have to be Henry the 3rd - although if I could choose, I would pick Elijah. Then baby girl is still leaning toward Claire or Adaleine. <3



First set of baby toys bought last week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo