Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding Inspired Wednesday {No. 19}: Country First Dance Songs Continued

Texas Country First Dance: Randy Rogers Band - One Woman


Lonestar - Amazed

   



 Tim McGraw - My Best Friend

 I am rather fond of Tim McGraw, he was the first country artist album I ever owned. I remember my dad bought me the CD and I listened to it over and over and over again. Still do.

   



 Kenny Chesney - Me and You

   



 Garth Brooks - Every Woman 

Now this isn't Garth singing it, but my goodness he sings it just as beautifully!!! I slightly fall in love with him singing.

   


 Lee Brice - Woman Like You 

What I love about Henry, we dont have one song, we have many. This being one he loves especially. He gets a kick out of the yoga part. :-P

   



 Dustin Lynch - Cowboys and Angels

 If my sister could pick our song, this would be it. 
Her boyfriend and her insist this is our song, and she says she is going to tell the DJ the day of the wedding we changed our minds to this song and see if she can get him to play this instead. lol

   



Keith Urban - Only You Can Love Me This Way 

His voice makes me melt.

   



 Brad Paisley - She's Everything 

This song is up there with Lee Brice - Woman Like You 
It's sweet!

 



Check out my other posts containing more Country First Dance Songs:


2 comments:

  1. You know what song you need to play at your wedding with all this cowboy theme? "cowboy take me away" by the Dixie chicks. I heard it the other day and was like I have to tell her this. Lol,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim McGraw "My Best-Friend" had been the song I always dedicated in my heart to your dad. I always yearned for it to be played while we were in the truck together and they'd NEVER play it. Augh! Funny how you and I love so much of the same music and think the same depth of feelings toward those we care about. It's a timeless, beautiful song.

    It was wonderful staying up to about 3am with you and getting to listen to all that music...so much beauty. I love the closing of the reception song, it keeps playing in my mind! You have me hooked!

    Momma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo