Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My weekly playlist {No. 1}

       Everyone knows there are songs out there that cause certain emotions to flow, whether it makes you want to jump up and down, cry, scream, bust out laughing, etc.

Here are a few of the songs getting me through the week - courtesy of YouTube - hope you enjoy!


Pistol Annies - Hell on Heels
Now I am no gold-digging man-eater - but I can not help bust out singing this song, swaying and dancing along the way every time I hear it. :-)



Zac Brown Band ft Jimmy Buffet - Knee Deep
If I am having a stressful day or drinking a margarita this song always puts a smile on my face. Plus I could desperately use a trip to a nice beach - so I close my eyes, listen to this song, and pretend lol


Jake Owen - Barefoot Blue Jean Night
This song makes me think of two things:
A: Growing up in the city - near Galveston - having late night outings on the beach, running through the sand, laying up looking at stars and listening to the ocean.
B: Being here in Cleburne - Our friend Casey has a ranch and it also makes me think of those late nights out on the ranch, trucks all backed up to each other, bonfires, music blaring - four-wheeling - playing in the lake - and so many other things. I am excited for cooler weather to arrive so we can have more bonfire parties out there :-) Right Casey Lou?!


Miranda Lambert - Only Prettier
Now we all have those girls we see and deep down can not stand. If you say "No I don't hate anyone" or "I am nice to everyone" - Well I call BS on you because I am nice to everyone I don't like - to a point - but when they walk away I will most likely inform my girlfriends "I can not stand that girl!" Now I will not talk excessive crap because I don't feel that is very nice, but I will state my dislike for the person. :-) If you still insist that isn't you, then fine, I am a bitch I guess. At least I am honest. So - this song makes me happy - makes me think of my girls - makes me think of all the girls I don't like - Only scratch the part of the other girls getting skinnier, because my girls are all pretty fabulously skinny :-)



Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Remember me saying songs that make you want to jump up and down? This is mine! If you are in my group of friends - or know my group of friends - you know when this song comes on we are all jumping up and down, singing up at the top of our lungs!! If I am in a bad mood or need a pick me up or getting pumped up - this is the song I blast! ;-) BUH-BUH-BUUUH!!! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!

Enjoy the videos!! Until next week loves! :-) XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to come back later tonight and listen to the ones I don't know. Of course, Neil Diamond is my Honey Baby.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo