Monday, July 8, 2013

Glam Nautical Nursery Sneak Peaks

I was beyond ecstatic when Henry and I finally agreed on a nautical nursery theme, whether the baby was a boy or girl. Once we found out it was a girl and decided on the name Coraline, which means Coral of the sea, I couldn't have been happier! I not only was FINALLY getting my beach fix, I was getting to use the gorgeous teal and coral colors I love. I was finally getting to decorate a room 100% the way I wanted to.

Now that everything is finally coming together I can't wait to spend evenings in this room. Which is a good thing since I know I'll be doing that quite a bit with nightly feedings.

I wanted to share a few sneak peeks of our gorgeous Glam Nautical Nursery because I just cant wait until the entire project is done. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo